MaxBooking.com is the software provider of this booking engine. We do not operate the property or have access to its bookings, pricing, availabilities or settings. The contractual agreement is made directly between you and the property. For amendments or cancellation of your booking, you must contact the property directly.
By making a booking via MaxBooking.com, you are providing your personal details to us. We will provide these details to the property so they can fulfill your booking agreement. Please check our Privacy & Data Protection Policy, and that of the property to see how your details are managed and protected.
Read all the following information carefully to ensure a pleasant stay with us. By accepting our terms and completing the booking process you confirm that you have read and agree to all terms. Always check the details of your booking to ensure they are correct.
Please note a valid passport or EU identity card are required for all guests to check in. We legally cannot accept anyone without either of these documents. Drivers license, non-EU identity cards or EU residence cards are not acceptable. In case you require a visa to live in the EU, we also require those details.
1) Standard Cancellation Policies:
* Cancel by 17h two days prior to your arrival date: 0% cancellation fee
* Cancel by 17h the day before your arrival date: 50% of the first night
* Cancel on your arrival date: 100% of the first night
* No show and no cancellation: 100% of the first two nights; the remaining nights will be cancelled
Promo Code Conditions: if you are using a promo code, you may be required to make full prepayment of your stay; if so, we will send a secure payment link via email. Failure to prepay the whole stay will result in the booking being cancelled. All bookings are 100% non-refundable under any circumstances. Conditions for the affected promo codes are listed on our website.
Cancellation accepted by email only to email@example.com. You can call, however an email is still required. Cancellations are only valid once you receive a cancellation confirmation from us. If you do not receive a response it means we have not received your cancellation request! Please keep a copy of the cancellation email, in case you are requested to show it.
1a) Special Holiday Periods:
The following conditions apply to the entire booking made - all nights, rooms, add-ons selected - not just the specific dates mentioned.
****New Year's Holiday Conditions****
Date Period: 29.12.- 02.01.
Minimum stay: as per booking engine
Payments: 100% prepayment of all nights
Booking validity: we reserve the right to cancel bookings that are not prepaid in time.
Cancellation and modifications: accepted at our discretion, bookings are fully non-refundable.
No show: if you fail to arrive and don't advise us in advance, all remaining nights will be cancelled with no refund available.
2) Booking Validity:
* Groups of 7+ people, contact us for consultation – firstname.lastname@example.org. Group bookings made via this booking engine may not be accepted! This applies also if you make multiple bookings for a group.
* No room hopping! We only allow bookings with room changes that are necessary because of low availability.
* Bookings for 7+ nights and/or 3+ rooms are subject to a prepayment and adjusted cancellation conditions.
* A private room means you are guaranteed exclusive use of the room, even if there are more beds than people booked.
* No payments are processed during booking.
* Accommodation is payable at the time of check-in, except bookings which include the holiday periods listed above in 1), or unless otherwise specified.
* We accept CZK and EUR as well as credit/debit cards.
* If you require a confirmation of your booking for a visa application, we will require a full non-refundable prepayment.
4) Check in / Check out time:
* Reception is open 7h-23h every day. Between 23h-7h all services are available at Sophie's Hostel & Bar directly opposite the hotel.
* Check in to rooms is available from 15h.
* Check out from rooms is strictly until 11h; a penalty will be levied for late check-out.
* A luggage room is available for your arrival/departure day.
Prices displayed through this booking engine are the most up to date and therefore valid and might differ from prices displayed elsewhere. A confirmed booking is an agreement for the room and price available at the time of booking. Prices are subject to change, however your original booking price remains valid at all times.
6) What's included?:
* All taxes, bed linens and towels.
* Breakfast is not included in the price but may be purchased daily from reception.
7) Damage clause:
* By accepting Miss Sophie's terms, you acknowledge and accept responsibility for any damage caused to Miss Sophie's (including its staff, other guests or neighbours) by you, members of your group, or anyone invited to Miss Sophie's by your group. Further, you hereby authorise Miss Sophie's to charge your credit card (used for making this booking) for the entire amount required to restore the damaged area back to the condition it was prior to your arrival.
* Noise and disturbance is not acceptable. Disrespect of our in-house rules may result in you being asked to leave and/or to pay a fine(s).
8) Promo codes:
Extra conditions may apply, such as prepayment and non-refundable conditions.
Please note that by using a promo code, you acknowledge that your name and booking details may be shared with the person or company who the code is connected with.
We are a non-smoking property. If you are found to be smoking within the property, you will be immediately fined 1,000 CZK (40 EUR).
According to Czech law, a vendor is obliged to provide the customer with a receipt. At the same time, the vendor is bound to file that payment with the tax authority online; in case of a technical failure, within a period of maximum 48 hours.
We look forward to welcoming you, happy and safe travels!
Miss Sophie's New Town, Prague, Czech Republic